Visitors to the website can leave a compliment to a teacher in the school gallery. The compliments are then emailed to the teacher by Artsonia (the visitor does not have access to the teacher's email). In addition, the compliments are listed within the logged in teacher area, and are not available to the public. If a teacher would like to have a compliment deleted, he/she can do so by contacting Artsonia.
Articles in this section
- For Teachers: What consent does Artsonia require from parents?
- How do teachers get parents connected to student portfolios?
- What are the Content Submission Guidelines for teachers?
- What is a verified teacher and how do teachers get verified?
- What is the difference between public artwork and private artwork?
- How do teachers mask student personal information in artwork?
- What is the "Art Room News" parent newsletter?
- "Art Room News" Parent Newsletter Guidelines
- What is an Animoto(tm) video?
- What is a student activity report?