Teachers submit a list of student names to Artsonia to build their roster. Teachers have the option to either send us an excel spreadsheet, enter student information into their roster manually, print send home paper slips, host an "open house", or allow students to enter their name within the class portal. If teachers get a spreadsheet from their front office in the format shown below, we will sync this with the school's existing Artsonia roster and send parents an invitation to grant parent permission online. Please note that last names are not shown publicly and are only for purposes of helping teachers identify students when logged into their secure account.
Articles in this section
- For Teachers: Administration Permission to use Artsonia
- For Teachers: Obtaining Parental Consent
- For Teachers: Permission to use Class Portal via School Consent (or Parental Consent)
- What is an Instructional Video?
- What is a Lesson Plan?
- How do teachers get parents connected to student portfolios?
- What are the Content Submission Guidelines for teachers?
- What is a verified teacher and how do teachers get verified?
- What is the difference between public artwork and private artwork?
- How do teachers mask student personal information in artwork?