Teachers can send out electronic newsletters to parents on Artsonia through their teacher account. This is an excellent way for teachers to keep parents up-to-date on what’s happening within the art room. The newsletter template allows you to type in "general information" that you want sent to all parents. In addition, the template also allows you to customize the message by grade, in the case you only need to send a specific message to the 1st Grade parents, for example. Only two newsletters may be sent each week (per school). After the newsletter is sent, parents cannot reply directly to you, nor is your personal contact information or email address given out (unless you post that information within the newsletter itself).
Articles in this section
- What is an Instructional Video?
- For Teachers: Obtaining Parental Consent
- For Teachers: Permission to use Class Portal via School Consent (or Parental Consent)
- For Teachers: Administration Permission to use Artsonia
- How do teachers get parents connected to student portfolios?
- What are the Content Submission Guidelines for teachers?
- What is a verified teacher and how do teachers get verified?
- What is the difference between public artwork and private artwork?
- How do teachers mask student personal information in artwork?
- What is the "Art Room News" parent newsletter?