A student activity report gives parents a summary of their child's recent activity on Artsonia. Teachers can print out these reports to pass out in class by logging into their teacher account and selecting, “print activity slips.”
Articles in this section
- For Teachers: What consent does Artsonia require from parents?
- How do teachers get parents connected to student portfolios?
- What are the Content Submission Guidelines for teachers?
- What is a verified teacher and how do teachers get verified?
- What is the difference between public artwork and private artwork?
- How do teachers mask student personal information in artwork?
- What is the "Art Room News" parent newsletter?
- "Art Room News" Parent Newsletter Guidelines
- What is an Animoto(tm) video?
- What is a student activity report?