A student activity report gives parents a summary of their child's recent activity on Artsonia. Teachers can print out these reports to pass out in class by logging into their teacher account and selecting, “print activity slips.”
Articles in this section
- For Teachers: What consent does Artsonia require from parents?
- How does Artsonia receive the list of student names?
- Content Submission Guidelines
- What is a verified teacher and how do teachers get verified?
- What is the difference between public artwork and private artwork?
- How do teachers mask student personal information in artwork?
- What is the "Art Room News" parent newsletter?
- "Art Room News" Parent Newsletter Guidelines
- What is an Animoto(tm) video?
- What is a student activity report?