A student activity report gives parents a summary of their child's recent activity on Artsonia. Teachers can print out these reports to pass out in class by logging into their teacher account and selecting, “print activity slips.”
Articles in this section
- For Teachers: Obtaining Parental Consent
- For Teachers: Permission to use Class Portal via School Consent (or Parental Consent)
- For Teachers: Administration Permission to use Artsonia
- How do teachers get parents connected to student portfolios?
- What are the Content Submission Guidelines for teachers?
- What is a verified teacher and how do teachers get verified?
- What is the difference between public artwork and private artwork?
- How do teachers mask student personal information in artwork?
- What is the "Art Room News" parent newsletter?
- "Art Room News" Parent Newsletter Guidelines