Teachers can remove the ability for student to submit titles and statements on a grade by grade basis. To manage the titles and statement submission capability, the teacher must open the classroom mode section of their teacher page and select, “edit settings.”
Articles in this section
- What is Classroom Mode?
- What is a school access code?
- How does a student scan the unique school access code? (use a QR code)
- How does a student select their name in Classroom Mode?
- In Classroom Mode, do teachers review student submitted artworks, titles and statements?
- How do teachers disable title and artist statement submissions in Classroom Mode?
- What are PINs and how do they work within Classroom Mode?
- In Classroom Mode, why can't students see their name to submit artwork?
- In Classroom Mode, how do teachers approve class comments?