When students access the Class Portal, they must enter the school access code (or scan the School QR Code) to select their name from a list. If they are not listed, they can optionally enter their name to create a student listing. If the teacher is concerned that a student might upload images to a different student’s gallery, the teacher can enable the pin function that requires students to enter a unique pin before they can view or submit artwork to their gallery. To enable pins, the teacher must open the Class Portal section of their teacher page and select, “student PINs" under Advanced Settings. The pins consist of a number that must be at least 4 digits in length.
Articles in this section
- What is the Class Portal?
- What is a school access code?
- How does a student scan the unique school access code? (use a QR code)
- How does a Student select their name in the Class Portal?
- How does a Student add their name within the Class Portal?
- In the Class Portal, do teachers review student submitted artworks, titles and statements?
- How do teachers disable title and artist statement submissions in the Classroom Portal?
- What are PINs and how do they work within the Class Portal?
- In the Class Portal, why can't students see their name to submit artwork?
- In the Class Portal, how do teachers approve class comments?