A school access code is a unique code that enables students to gain access to upload artwork, titles and artist statements. Teachers can find their school’s access code in the class portal section of their teacher portal. This eight-digit code can be manually entered or students can scan the QR code using their iOS/Android device. Once the access code is used, the iOS/Android device can submit artwork for any student within the school using the same device. Additionally, if the teacher desires, he/she can activate student PINs, which is a PIN for each individual student within a school. Teachers can learn more information by logging into their teacher section and clicking on the “class portal.”
Articles in this section
- What is the Class Portal?
- What is a school access code?
- How does a student scan the unique school access code? (use a QR code)
- How does a Student select their name in the Class Portal?
- How does a Student add their name within the Class Portal?
- In the Class Portal, do teachers review student submitted artworks, titles and statements?
- How do teachers disable title and artist statement submissions in the Classroom Portal?
- What are PINs and how do they work within the Class Portal?
- In the Class Portal, why can't students see their name to submit artwork?
- In the Class Portal, how do teachers approve class comments?