If a parent would like to permanently disable the ability for visitors to leave comments for an artist, they can do so by contacting Artsonia.
Articles in this section
- For Parents: What consent does Artsonia require from parents?
- What are the Content Submission Guidelines for parents?
- How do parents give permission to display their child's artwork publicly?
- How do parents contact their child's art teacher?
- How do parents approve artwork comments left by visitors?
- How do parents remove or edit a comment?
- How do parents permanently disable comments for an artist?
- How do parents add / edit fan club members for his/her child?
- How do parents remove a fan club member for his/her child?
- How do parents view feedback from a teacher?