To approve comments, the parent must log into their parent account and select “review new comments.” The parent can then accept, edit or decline the comments. If the parent declines the comment, it will be deleted. Parents are instructed to remove any personal information with the comment such as first and last names, email addresses, etc. Once the comment has been approved, it will appear publicly on Artsonia next to the child's artwork.
Articles in this section
- For Parents: What consent does Artsonia require from parents?
- Content Submission Guidelines
- How do parents give permission to display their child's artwork publicly?
- How do parents contact their child's art teacher?
- How do parents approve artwork comments left by visitors?
- How do parents remove a comment?
- How do parents permanently disable comments for an artist?
- How do parents add / edit fan club members for his/her child?
- How do parents remove a fan club member for his/her child?
- How do parents view feedback from a teacher?