Typically, information transmitted between web servers is shown in basic text. This can leave private information vulnerable to cyber-attacks. Socket layer technology encrypts data sent between web servers, keeping your private information safe and secure. Artsonia’s entire website is transmitted using SSL technology.
Articles in this section
- Data Usage Chart
- Does Artsonia collect IP address information from children?
- Does COPPA apply to photos if there is no personal information contained in the photos?
- What does "at-rest" database encryption mean?
- What is secure socket layer technology (SSL)?
- Third-Party Service Providers
- Mobile App Permissions
- What are "Education Records" under FERPA?
- What is "Directory Information" under FERPA?
- What features are children under 13 restricted from using?