If a parent would like to remove their child's artwork, they must first contact the school directly. This is required because the artwork submitted by the teacher (or child under the direction of the teacher) will be retained at the direction of the school (e.g., for legal compliance reasons such as maintenance of “education records” under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)). The school's current art teacher will be able to login directly and remove the artwork. Additionally, if the teacher does not have an active account, one of the school administrators can contact Artsonia directly and request deletion of the child's artwork.
Articles in this section
- Content Submission Guidelines
- For Parents: What consent does Artsonia require from parents?
- How do parents give permission to display their child's artwork publicly?
- How do parents contact their child's art teacher?
- How do parents approve artwork comments left by visitors?
- How do parents remove or edit a comment?
- How do parents permanently disable comments for an artist?
- How do parents add / edit fan club members for his/her child?
- How do parents remove a fan club member for his/her child?
- How do parents view feedback from a teacher?