Once a student within the Class Portal submits a comments for another artist, this comment will be sent to that student's teacher to approve / edit / send back the comment. Once approved, the comment will be either a) approved and posted if the receiving artist is from the same class, or b) sent along to the receiving artist's parent for approval prior to posting.
Articles in this section
- How does a Student add their name within the Class Portal?
- What is the Class Portal?
- What is a school access code?
- How does a student scan the unique school access code? (use a QR code)
- How does a student select their name inthe Class Portal?
- In the Class Portal, do teachers review student submitted artworks, titles and statements?
- How do teachers disable title and artist statement submissions in the Classroom Portal?
- What are PINs and how do they work within the Class Portal?
- In the Class Portal, why can't students see their name to submit artwork?
- In the Class Portal, how do teachers approve class comments?