Once a student within Classroom Mode submits a comments for another artist, this comment will be sent to that student's teacher to approve / edit / send back the comment. Once approved, the comment will be either a) approved and posted if the receiving artist is from the same class, or b) sent along to the receiving artist's parent for approval prior to posting.
Articles in this section
- In Classroom Mode, how do teachers approve class comments?
- What is Classroom Mode?
- Why is Parent Permission required for students to use Classroom Mode?
- What is a school access code?
- How does a student scan the unique school access code? (use a QR code)
- How does a student select their name in Classroom Mode?
- Why are some students' names grayed out in Classroom Mode?
- In Classroom Mode, do teachers review student submitted artworks, titles and statements?
- How do teachers disable title and artist statement submissions in Classroom Mode?
- What are PINs and how do they work within Classroom Mode?