When a student is using Classroom Mode, they begin by selecting their name from a list supplied by their teacher. They can only select their name to view or add artwork if their parent has already given parental consent on Artsonia or the teacher has certified that they have received parental consent.
Articles in this section
- What is Classroom Mode?
- Why is Parent Permission required for students to use Classroom Mode?
- What is a school access code?
- How does a student scan the unique school access code? (use a QR code)
- How does a student select their name in Classroom Mode?
- Why are some students' names grayed out in Classroom Mode?
- In Classroom Mode, do teachers review student submitted artworks, titles and statements?
- How do teachers disable title and artist statement submissions in Classroom Mode?
- What are PINs and how do they work within Classroom Mode?
- In Classroom Mode, why can't students see their name to submit artwork?