Teachers within a school can collaborate by working with the same student roster. This allows students to keep only one screenname for all their school artwork, even if they have more than one teacher submitting on their behalf. Teacher can each manage and maintain their own individual projects, and the projects will all be listed in list on the school gallery.
Articles in this section
- For Teachers: What consent does Artsonia require from parents?
- How does Artsonia receive the list of student names?
- Content Submission Guidelines
- What is a verified teacher and how do teachers get verified?
- What is the difference between public artwork and private artwork?
- How do teachers mask student personal information in artwork?
- What is the "Art Room News" parent newsletter?
- "Art Room News" Parent Newsletter Guidelines
- What is an Animoto(tm) video?
- What is a student activity report?