Teachers within a school can collaborate by working with the same student roster. This allows students to keep only one screenname for all their school artwork, even if they have more than one teacher submitting on their behalf. Teacher can each manage and maintain their own individual projects, and the projects will all be listed in list on the school gallery.
Articles in this section
- For Teachers: Administration Permission to use Artsonia
- For Teachers: Obtaining Parental Consent
- For Teachers: Permission to use Class Portal via School Consent (or Parental Consent)
- What is an Instructional Video?
- What is a Lesson Plan?
- How do teachers get parents connected to student portfolios?
- What are the Content Submission Guidelines for teachers?
- What is a verified teacher and how do teachers get verified?
- What is the difference between public artwork and private artwork?
- How do teachers mask student personal information in artwork?