Teachers can remove the ability for student to submit titles and statements on a grade by grade basis. To manage the titles and statement submission capability, the teacher must open the class portal section of their teacher page and under the advanced settings, select, “titles and statements.” This page allows you to allow or disallow titles and statements on a grade-by-grade basis. Be sure to select Save when finished with your setup.
Articles in this section
- How does a Student add their name within the Class Portal?
- What is the Class Portal?
- What is a school access code?
- How does a student scan the unique school access code? (use a QR code)
- How does a student select their name inthe Class Portal?
- In the Class Portal, do teachers review student submitted artworks, titles and statements?
- How do teachers disable title and artist statement submissions in the Classroom Portal?
- What are PINs and how do they work within the Class Portal?
- In the Class Portal, why can't students see their name to submit artwork?
- In the Class Portal, how do teachers approve class comments?