If a parent would like to remove a comment that has been left for their child, they can select the decline button when reviewing the comment. However, if they parent would like to remove a comment that has already been approved, they can do so by contacting Artsonia.
Articles in this section
- For Parents: What consent does Artsonia require from parents?
- Content Submission Guidelines
- How do parents give permission to display their child's artwork publicly?
- How do parents contact their child's art teacher?
- How do parents approve artwork comments left by visitors?
- How do parents remove a comment?
- How do parents permanently disable comments for an artist?
- How do parents add / edit fan club members for his/her child?
- How do parents remove a fan club member for his/her child?
- How do parents view feedback from a teacher?