If a parent would like to download an image from their child’s gallery to their computer or device, they can log into their parent account, select, “edit past art,” select the desired artwork, then select, “download image.” Currently, Artsonia only stores images at a maximum resolution of 2000x2000 pixels. The parent can also login to their account and copy and paste any comments, statements or feedback they would like to take out of Artsonia. If a parent would like to remove their account altogether, or request that Artsonia provide them with any additional personal information, they can do so by contacting us at email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- What happens when a fan deletes his/her account?
- For Parents: Providing Parental Consent
- What are the Content Submission Guidelines for parents?
- How do parents give permission to display their child's artwork publicly?
- How do parents contact their child's art teacher?
- How do parents approve artwork comments left by visitors?
- How do parents remove or edit a comment?
- How do parents permanently disable comments for an artist?
- How do parents add / edit fan club members for his/her child?
- How do parents remove a fan club member for his/her child?