Teachers can send out electronic newsletters to parents on Artsonia through their teacher account. This is an excellent way for teachers to keep parents up-to-date on what’s happening within the art room. The newsletter template allows you to type in "general information" that you want sent to all parents. In addition, the template also allows you to customize the message by grade, in the case you only need to send a specific message to the 1st Grade parents, for example. Only two newsletters may be sent each week (per school). After the newsletter is sent, parents cannot reply directly to you, nor is your personal contact information or email address given out (unless you post that information within the newsletter itself).
Articles in this section
- For Teachers: What consent does Artsonia require from parents?
- How does Artsonia receive the list of student names?
- Content Submission Guidelines
- What is a verified teacher and how do teachers get verified?
- What is the difference between public artwork and private artwork?
- How do teachers mask student personal information in artwork?
- What is the "Art Room News" parent newsletter?
- "Art Room News" Parent Newsletter Guidelines
- What is an Animoto(tm) video?
- What is a student activity report?