As students build their online portfolios, teachers have the ability to provide students with feedback. This feedback provides a wonderful way for teachers to share each child’s individual progress with their parents and students and is not posted publicly on the website. Please note that students within a school or class cannot view their feedback unless the teacher has enabled the PIN feature on their account. Student feedback may be considered an “educational record” under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) or “student data” under various state student privacy laws and will be maintained at the direction of the school. If you would like to request deletion of this feedback, please click here.
Articles in this section
- What is a screenname?
- What are comments?
- What is a Fan Club Member?
- What is an artist award?
- What is student feedback?
- What are teacher compliments?
- What is Artist of the Week and online voting?
- What is a parent code?
- How does a visitor send a postcard through Artsonia?
- How can visitors purchase keepsakes from Artsonia?