As students build their online portfolios, teachers have the ability to provide students with feedback. This feedback provides a wonderful way for teachers to share each child’s individual progress with their parents and students and is not posted publicly on the website. Please note that students within a school or class cannot view their feedback unless the teacher has enabled the PIN feature on their account. Student feedback will not exist long-term on Artsonia, unless a parent or student has an active account. If the student account is inactive, the student feedback will be deleted.
Articles in this section
- What is a screenname?
- What are comments?
- What is a Fan Club Member?
- What is an artist award?
- What is student feedback?
- What are teacher compliments?
- What is Artist of the Week and online voting?
- What is a parent code?
- How does a visitor send a postcard through Artsonia?
- How can visitors purchase keepsakes from Artsonia?