Any user (including parents, and School Personnel) who is submitting content to Artsonia must comply with the following guidelines:
- Because the Service is directed to children and visitors of all ages, users may not submit artwork or other material that is unsuitable for viewing by children, including without limitation artwork or other material that is sexually explicit, or that depicts nudity or violence.
- Users may not submit artwork or other material that depicts or contains copyrighted materials or trademarks owned by others, including without limitation, company or product logos, copyrighted cartoon characters or other material that could infringe on the intellectual property rights of third parties.
- For privacy and security reasons, users may not submit artwork or other material that contains photographs or images (especially the faces) of children under 18 years old, including the artist themselves.
- Users may not submit artwork or other material that displays the artist's first and last name or other personal information.
- Users should avoid submitting an artist title or statement that displays the artist's first and last name or other personal information about the artist.
- School Personnel are required to pre-screen all content submitted by their students (including artwork, title and statements) to remove or mask any personal information contained in the submission prior to the content appearing publicly on the Service. School Personnel must actively confirm to Artsonia that they have done so.
- Any term not defined herein or linked to a definition, shall have the meaning set forth in the Terms of Service