If a parent would like to add friends and family members to their child’s Artsonia fan club, they must log into their parent account and select, “add fans.” From there the parent can enter the fan’s name, relationship to the child, and email address. If you add a fan, please note that we will send that individual email communications about the artist and his/her artwork. Any email communication they receive will provide an opt-out link if they wish to be removed as a fan club member from the artist and no longer receive emails from Artsonia.
Articles in this section
- What happens when a fan deletes his/her account?
- For Parents: Providing Parental Consent
- What are the Content Submission Guidelines for parents?
- How do parents give permission to display their child's artwork publicly?
- How do parents contact their child's art teacher?
- How do parents approve artwork comments left by visitors?
- How do parents remove or edit a comment?
- How do parents permanently disable comments for an artist?
- How do parents add / edit fan club members for his/her child?
- How do parents remove a fan club member for his/her child?